Saturday, January 6

principles of sadness



Tinged with sadness ....
that i could love someone ....
yet feel so hemmed in ....

now they are on their way back at the airport loaded with their wares to fly back to the sun ....


im now trying to put back all thats missing, and recoup the funds i didnt have to give ...

time to get my candles out and blow the dust off them ....

i feel sad ....... that i felt so sad ..... dont know when ill see her again even if ....

what should i value most my freedom ....... or my love ...........

now its time to get on with what i have to do ....... more work .....

the mp3 i borrowed has been taken back ....
so ill have to think of happy thoughts while i get it all done.....

i have a mountain ahead of me today.... and have my hiking boots on .....

they may not be sexy, but im up to my neck in crap ...
and i have to look at it as its only a job ......

its a way to enable us to live a little more freely...

and enjoy those days off ..... just a little bit more ........

i had a parcel arrive today it was my bracelet, the one i saw in my sleep ...

the man who sold it to me wrote me a little note explaining what it means ....

its a protection bracelet .... to bring many happy blessings ....

it is so beautiful..... fits like a glove ... so for whatever reason it came to me ......

it couldnt have timed it better ......
(im getting u one , looks like you could do with it too xxx)


No comments: