Wednesday, January 24

Undressed to de stress




My best intentions have gone to waste again .......

ive tried so hard today to hit the goals i set ...

even to the extent of sitting here with the window wide open blowing sleet on my face ......lol

but i just cant seem to do it ....... im typing backwards and struggling to stay awake now ............

although ive done myself proud today... and achieved over 300 new templates from scratch ....

so im doing whats best tonight and getting myself some sleep ....... before my typing gets so slow it stops........

i can get up bright and early and start again ..........

along with those wonderful birds ........

if i keep pecking away little by little happily.....

it'll get there before the weekend arrives .........

and enjoy some much needed chill out time in the snow..........

xxx

No comments: