Sunday, January 7

strange relationship


Yawn ......

Spent a night last night talking to someone online....

i didn't start off the night like that, but i received an email and just had to take a look to see if was really him !!!

Yep..... it was...it is...lol

i was emailed by a man who wanted to add himself onto my friends list...

well you cant just let anyone on there can you ...

apparently i had placed in a spot someone who i would most like to meet ..him and he saw it ....

he emailed me a lovely letter, about the clothes i created and said he liked the way i expressed myself ...bless.... he wouldn't say that if he saw me on brandy !! hehe

he talks in words that Ive always been able to understand, and his lyrics to particular songs make me feel incredible....

Ive told him about my best friends and that someone has a gift for writing music, who should be heard .... and hes promised to listen ...

I think this man is so good at talking to women as he loves men !! hes married to a man .....

his man .... which some say was a waste, i think hes strong and doesn't bend to what others try to make him ... so its no waste as hes really happy inside ...

last night my luck did start to change, i also had my bracelet on !!

i got to spend a night with my favourite artist.... Darren Hayes ....

the man behind the words ...


No comments: