Friday, January 5

Chill out time

Take the shackles off my feet so i can dance ....lol



Sorry im singing away to myself tonight.....

just a few more hours til freedom .....

its nearly here, i can taste it ....

as much as love can be forgiving... it can also be imprisoning ....

ive got my candles ready, the pole is gleaming and calling my name and my spirit is flaping away getting ready for flight .........yipeee

on my wall are fantastic images of the only people we love to be around ....

its those happy holiday shots that have kept me smiling ....

as much as i love my family and care about them...

friends are our family we choose for ourselves ....

i need back my candles and enigma now .....

and enjoy the way i love to chill best....... lol



Good Friends, plenty of vodka on ..... ice .......

lol ....

No comments: