Sunday, January 7

Night moves


Tonight I'm thinking about the moonlight ............


i cant see the stars they are hidden behind the clouds ....


i have 3 days ahead of me you wouldn't believe so i need as many happy thoughts as possible...



i am moving premises, after work ...... under that beautiful moonlight .....


its nearly as bad as moving house , amazing how much you store up without realising it ....

my shop is now ready to fill and once again I'm revising templates....

was setting up a blog yest to hopefully send people to the website shop so although to many it look like I'm having fun, I'm working on whats needed ............ focused .....

i have a plan that hopefully will help so had to install everything into place in my spare time..

I'm very tired , every day life changes so i have to adapt with it daily.....

Ive been through far worse and I'm hoping that there will be a light at the end of this and it becomes a fresh start for me........

I'm missing my friends today...
gonna work through the night tonight and get it done......

I'm missing my music too ! i get quite fired up when i listen to particular songs and it makes me type quicker .....lol ......... so boy couldn't i have used that tonight ......

thankfully though my guests have all arrived home safely ... I'm happy they had a safe journey..... and sent them both my love whole heartedly ...

i was told that they were both very tired and struggled with the workload at my house ...

i can relate to that today ........ they have such a different life ....

tomorrow is actually a today i am not looking forward to ...........

but once its done i can carry on with my journey.......



No comments: