Friday, May 20

warmth

Last night was really good.. I have never seen my fella dance so well, he was bloody amazing.
Its definately been a busy dancing week but helped when you're trying to stay positive.
We did say we were only going to do every other night which has gone out of the window, we have only stayed in one night so far, but we have now got a posh ball to go to Saturday night ontop..Its a guy i did my firewalk with and his birthday party, its at a really posh place so im pannicking as usual.. They even have a F1 car there for the guests to have a go at!! I like the guy as he was my walk buddy but hes part of my fellas business community so im really pleased he asked, I didnt know who he was from adam, when i did the walk,  but in my fellas world hes the alan sugar.. That really made me giggle as i remembered the guy had flip flops on the last time i saw him..  He must be the long haired hippy version then..lol
Free vodka and food all night was enough for me to say yes.. Ive asked my fella to pick my dress so i dont even have to worry about that.. Word of the week will be 'whatever'... Being up that hospital so much has changed my outlook on a lot of things now....
Im blackmailing the kids this week with dvds, take aways and pocket money as i feel bad ive been out so much, but im feeling good this week and intend making the most of every minute im feeling like this..
Tonight we are round our friends for a meal and overnighter, i have no idea if these guys can cook but am looking forward to finding out.. All i know is i like them as people so thats a really good start..Im not gonna worry about something that wont happen unless i want it to.. Im quite capable of saying no... or yes for that matter, its my choice..
Sunday ive promised the kids i will take them to see the new pirates of the caribean film so as long as i rest up today its gonna be a good weekend. I have a whole day to relax, which sounds amazing to me.. I'm posting out monday and saying fuck it today to work.. the sun is shining so why not! ill put it on a special and noone will know any different, except me tonight when ive had a day off....blisssssss
 We have made so many friends at Acle and lingwood its really lovely to feel so much energy and fun ..
It is true about feeling alive inside.. when i let the grief and stress get to me it feels like im being dragged down physically as well as mentally, this week even with all the grief and sorrow im managing to feel the warmth again..

No comments: