Sunday, May 22

Stopped

Just back from another night in A&E.....
I had another seizure last night, the worst one yet according to my fella.
 He had to do CPR on me, to get the heart working again., it wasnt going to restart... When i did come round i didnt know who anyone was..
The hospital is useless and the dr admitted to us last night that unless i have one of these seizures monday-friday 9-5 they cannot do anything to stop them, as everythings closed up there at weekends and evenings.. We have been told from last nights Dr to phone up cardio tomorrow and scream,..
My arms are bandaged up from endless attempts to get canulas in, my fellas worried sick im gonna die so cannot leave me on my own.. They have told him to stay with me at all times now.. Poor sod.. how much presure is that to put on him.. Last nights episode scared the crap out of him. I feel like an elephants sat on my chest today..
My kids watched me on that bathroom floor being pumped back to life by my fella and the ambulance crew, how can the hospital be so useless.. Its not the staff that are there, they have too much to do.. its the wankers that can sort this out but they are too busy with their sports cars at weekends and dont work.. These guys get all the NHS money and do fuck all themselves anymore.
Reminder to oneself Jo.. Please try and not have any more seizures at weekends....
Ive got orders coming in! so my fellas gonna have to do my work this week on top of look after me..
Hes now scanning the net in the hope we can find some answers to this..
My blood pressure was the best its been in years so i know the juicing and drinking loads has really helped, i felt fine all day and night yesterday until i went to bed, then it came...
Another week back to living on edge not knowing if more are coming.. I had just started to get some confidence back then it starts again....

No comments: