Wednesday, May 4

Never rains but pours

They say it never rains but it pours... Thats certainly the sentence for my lot.. How much more..
I took my monitor back to hospital yesterday morning.. Im going back up today! Not for me but for Bob this time my step dad.. he had a bad stroke yesterday.. Theres so much stress at the moment coming in from all angles i think its that whats causing all the shit for everyone. First fay at xmas, which i know affected me, next came Lem so im now sitting worrying about my mum, then came my scare which im trying to recover from and now my step dad.. hes in my ward paralysed down one side unable to speak or move...
And they say theres a god up there! My mum is flying home Thursday night and ive already been told shes in a real bad way, going to stay with my little sister who looks like shes about to keel over at anytime worrying about her mum, sister and now dad... Its not gonna be good for mum to come back to this lot.. I must not get ill and add to this caos.........
Im praying the hospital doesnt call me this week, if they do then i know im in trouble, im hoping it was just all the stress.....
I know you lose loved ones in life which is always hard, im trying to adjust to the stresses as it goes, i think ive done ok and havent allowed it to affect everyone around me, but its really getting to me today.. One person dying has so much affect on what he/she leaves behind.. Life is for living so regardless of who we lose from our everyday existance or how hard it gets, it has to go on..
Whats the betting its gonna be my mum in there next...

No comments: