Saturday, May 7

Aint it funny

God what a day it turned out to be yesterday. I was emotionally drained sp god knows how mum felt coming back leaving her life behind.
We made good time to gatwick so arrived at 6am, mums flight wasnt due til 8.40 so it was a case of just sit and wait. You don't half learn stuff just sitting there watching people. Theres the do'ers and the havent got a clue'ers...
I kept going over things in my head, including jump on one of those planes..Its the constant fighting that gets you down.. we need a break.
When Julie and mum came through my heart sunk.. she looked every bit as bad as Julie warned me about and stood there hugging me for dear life, sobbing her eyes out.. I felt so awful. I can feel her pain but cant help to take it away, we are not her life anymore, Lem was.. Lifes so cruel.. is life all about love?
Loving life, loving what mother natures given, loving others, loving yourself.. without that its just existance..
Driving there yesterday i heard a song i havent heard for a while.. its a strange thing but music is what will probably hurt mum the most now, every song has a memory for good or bad you do remember.
This was j-lo 'Aint it funny' I sat there silent listening to every word which really hits home...
Some things in life i do believe are fate, some paths we look at and have to make choices of which road to take in our life.. I know i would never take the one everyone else used most, i like the exitement of now knowing whats around the corner.. sadly sometimes it also brings those painful things too...

No comments: