Monday, May 9

Shine

Its been a pretty good day today! The suns shining and im motoring through the work with a smile..
I went up to see Bob again yesterday, im glad i did, he was much better than when i last saw him and even managed to squeeze my hand.. thats such good news... Mum has been taken to the drs by my big sister so they are also keeping an eye on her now.. its been a really hard time for everyone but somehow time helps us all heal..
Ive been good and not had anymore attacks since my last.. Im so pleased and will continue to look after myself better. You seem to think that no matter what shit you get you will cope, i think mentally id hit a brick wall that physically took me down with it, i knew i wasnt looking after myself and didnt care.. Ive just managed to finish my first complete box of iron pills .. im supposed to have them everyday but seem to take them just when im tired which is rather stupid, everthing else im doing is either herbal or through juicing which im finding im really enjoying now.. how the hell i can get used to and indeed love raw vegetable juice is beyond me, but i am loving it now.
Im spending my extra hours outsde in my garden growing some amazing stuff, all of which i intend to eat as this year theres nothing out there i cant eat or cook with.. its beautiful out there now..
Im starting through my gardening and dancing to feel happier inside now...
So Im going to try and horse ride tonight! Ive asked them to give me a small horse to restart with as im still trying to gain my strengh but im going to have a go and ride with Mandy...Ive really missed it.
Lifes to short to keep worrying and although it feels like theres so much gloom around me theres still a lot of good stuff to help spread some sunshine..
Its that we have to keep in mind and think ourselves lucky we are still able to enjoy it..

No comments: