Saturday, December 27

Family Festives

Good morning everyone ! I hope everyone had a good christmas...

Its been a lovely few days, no work, just play and a great time spent with my family..

Xmas morning was wonderful the kids were so excited, this year we did things a little differently..

Instead of the expensive xbox or playstation stuff we decided we would get the kids everything that gets their mind and bodies working .. it worked, not once has someone moaned that they are bored...lol

Sometimes taking it back to basics can bring many surprises, this year it brought loads..

My kids were thrilled with the bits we got them, have managed to give me one of the best christmas's ive had and everyones managed to think of each other here.. especially dad with Callums electric shock game, the loser gets a lovely surprise running down their arm....lol

Brandon asked santa for a skateboard & has been in his element, But everyone else didnt ask for anything so on our day out together me and my fella managed to find an assortment of all those things we wanted as kids to see how the kids would react, why did i not do this before......lol

All day i played with the kids, i managed to cook a brilliant dinner in between and thoroughly enjoyed the day..

Boxing days much more chilled here so is my favourite, i get to make bubble and squeak and put my feet up a bit, my fella met up with dayle and took all the kids down to the cinema ! I couldnt believe he offered, so i got to spend an enjoyable hour in the bath and prepare a feast for when everyone arrived back, Estelle came to spend some time with me, so we caught up on all the gossip and had a real giggle, as soon as the kids were back it was mad !

They managed to eat just about everything that was laid out and did me proud ..

The late evening was spent with just me, my fella and Dayle and what better way to finish off two lovely days..

This lad is so creative and tallented when i get together with him i cant stop talking, he reminds me so much of Gok (how to look good naked) he has the same brilliant sense of humour and makes you feel so incredible... everyone who knows him loves him, so to have him as part of our family is a gift in itself......
He has a little surprise in the new year for me, i know what hes doing and cant wait !! so next year will bring some interesting changes.....lol

Ive thoroughly enjoyed christmas and a much needed rest away from the work...

Today im taking the kids down to the beach to test out those little metal detectors so will pack some flasks and blow away those xmas cobwebs..


Im really looking forward to a new year......
The last one wasnt so kind to us so heres hoping the new one will bring some good stuff, i know im already lucky with my family here so heres hoping it will bring many smiles..

No comments: