Friday, December 19

Dance Cuban Xmas Party


What a night we all had ! ive got a mojito hangover............lol

Last night was the http://www.dancecuban.net/ Christmas party.... Oh what a night !


The mojitos were flowing, everyone was dancing the night away in true cuban style with the best bunch of people you could ask for...


Sharon and Richard thanks to all their hard work really gave us all a chistmas party to remember...

We did everything from the conga.... not the type you typically do at weddings, this is far more sexier and so much fun to do everyone in that place was up and shaking the dancefloor, it really was such a brilliant night..

I havent danced for a couple of weeks so was a little stiff to start but with Richard dancing son and Ralph grabbing me for my first cuban salsa dances it soon made me realise what ive been missing.. My fella was on fire last night and completely wore me out, its a good job i had extra iron this week i will say, how many spins was he throwing me into............lol


Ive woke up for work today feeling like ive been on holiday, my energy levels are up my smile is fixed to permanent today and thanks to everyone at dance cuban im going to be smiling all the way through xmas..


I also want to thank Sharon and Richard for my beautiful flowers and my fellas gifts, You guys are so thoughtful and kind. you havent just taught us dancing, youve also made us part of a community that is very special to us and everyone in it..

Salsa really has changed everything, ive gone from someone who felt like she was falling to bits last week, to a girl who wants to take on the world today, and its all thanks to you both..

Im sure im not alone here when i send you all my love and wish you both a wonderful, magical xmas..
Last night was made magical because of you guys and a great bunch of people we now call our friends..............thanks guys for such a memorable night..

Cuban salsa is the best thing weve done in 2008 so heres to many more salsa parties in 2009 and sore feet (cuban style of course).. hehe

Happy christmas ..........rompe! rompe! rompe!.................





















No comments: