Tuesday, August 12

Wet Through & flooded

lol...................I shouldnt have talked it up should i..............

My fellas just phoned and yes, im under water again at work....................

Sometimes i bloody give up !!

Thankfully its not a river this time, just all my carpets.. so i guess that a positive thought..

What im not so happy about, is my landlord promised hed put drainage in to stop this from happening again and didnt ! so guess whos going to get one hell of a bad day today..........yep him...........

For us it looks like its going to be a long one ! were going to get very wet !
hes going to have to come home and get me so we can sort it out again !!

Blinking People......... dont trust them when they tell you everythings going to be alright and it was just a freak of nature.. it never is..............

I dont think i have much trust left..........................

No comments: