Monday, August 11

Sleepless


Its Monday.....Im looking forward to this week...

The weekend was a good one, ive finally found my voice again, lol my fella prefers it when i didnt have one and says im making up for lost time..hehe

Yesterday was a good day, i cleaned the house did some stuff with the kids and just chilled out, We went up to our friends last night to collect some stock but managed to get to bed early.... What we didnt do was sleep............lol

We had just got into bed and the car alarm started going off, its never done that before so we both grabbed the dressing gowns and went outside, there was nothing there !
So back up to bed again for 10 more mins then off it goes again..lol my fella decided hed sleep downstairs then so i went back to bed..
I must have drifted off to sleep but half an hour later i was woken by scratching movements beside my bed..... i flew out of bed put the lights on but could still hear it..

So off i go downstairs to have to wake my fella up and ask him to come and investigate !! hehe
He wasnt best pleased, the poor sod had only just gone to sleep, but he did come..

We both laid there on the bes listening, there was definitely something down there, it was in my shoe boxes (I do have rather a lot of boots and shoes)oops we went through all the boxes tipping out shoes til we got to the one that the noise was coming from.. he gently took the box outside and tipped out the boots.. lol
He couldnt see anything come out, but then again he was half asleep... But it sounded like a mouse to me....lol
It must have been the right box as the noise thankfully stopped, ive been through the rest of the boots this morning and they are clear, but on the bottom of the box outside (he threw it across my garden, my boots included !) there were little scratch marks on the bottom..........hehe

No comments: