Sunday, August 10

Quiet One ! lol



Its been a good weekend, I'm still without my voice though... (was that a hooray i heard then !) lol ..... its a rather strange feeling theres just nothing there.....lol

I'm agreeing with everything my fella says, and just nodding at the right bits, so i think secretly hes enjoying the peace and quiet...lol

It has seemed to worked its way to my ears and neck this morning so hes convinced Ive got laryngitis... hehe imagine that.. peace and quiet not having to answer everyones calls here !! hehe

Today is clean the house up day, i have my headset on as usual, but sadly cant sing.......

Last night we had another good night with the kids, so pampered them silly and just had a good family night... they are a good bunch really.. there are just a lot of them...lol
I was going to work today but im not allowed to, my fellas said no i have been told i have to rest up a bit today.. me putting my feet up are you kidding ! ill be bored in ten minutes unless Brad Pitts on the tv of course.......

Its a beautiful day (so far) so I'm going to go out and tackle the garden... the winds blew alot of the apples off the tree so I'm going to make good use of them and bake a pie....... lol

Im starting the day off in good steed and cooking everyone a breakfast here, it makes me giggle as soon as they smell that bacon they will be coming down the stairs in lines.......lol

I love Sundays like this, there is no rush to do anything today, just as and when...............

Tomorrow it will be back to normal and looking like a mad house as usual....... so I'm making the most of today and hoping that sun stays out for us......

Right its time to go drink my tea with the birds outside, i have a garden that Dr Doolittle would envy here now, amazing really, its not just men that think with their stomachs..... those birds do too.......................lol

Have a great day everyone... mine will defiantly be a quiet one.....


No comments: