Tuesday, August 12

Rainbows


Im so thankful this morning, thankful the weather men were wrong and mother nature didnt bring us any more heavy rain last night.....

Yesterday could have been so much worse, the carpets are soaked but thankfully non of my stock was touched, last year i wasnt so lucky.........

Ive decided that although i love being up in the open, and listening to those birds while i work, i have to move the business now, i cant afford to take risks with my business, so im going to look for somewhere else, hopefully where i can still hear the trees and not feel hemmed in..........

My fella wasnt well at all last night, hes very grumpy too..lol all i could hear him saying was im never ill...lol we all are at some point, so i left him sleeping all night and spent some time with the kids talking about what good stuff they have planned for this week..........

I have help this week as sandra is in with them, so hopefully ill be able to sit and discuss where im going to move to, with my fella today and get those wheels in motion...

Its one of those things, i have to look at myself as being lucky yesterday, no damage was done, but i was warned that no matter what precautions have been made by us, they wont work...

My grandparents phoned last night bless, they were so worried, my grandad always says im the sister that does the work of the other 3 and he hates to see me struggle... but that is life, everyone goes through experiences and has bad luck, but theres always someone worse off........I dont look on yesterday as bad luck i looked on it as good....................... were ok.............

Today im starting to load up the new gear, im on a mission to get quite a bit done today, so the headsets charged up, im going to try and leave my fella in bed and get away from here early this morning.....

I also want to thank our friends yesterday for coming to help out...my fella wouldnt come and get me so i was concerned it was worse than he was saying, thankfully it wasnt but the fact i didnt ask and they just came, meant so much to both of us......... Thank You xxxx

No comments: