Wednesday, August 27

Unwinding


Hello everyone, well its certainly been quite a day ! lol

Apart from being a lousy taxi service for my fella (i get very lost) ive managed to get to a level im happy at today so hopefully it will be a good weekend, weve got dancing thursday and the salsa boat this weekend! I cant wait......lol


Appologies to everyone whos been texting me today, my phone isnt working so if you get replies in the silly hours of the night you will know why.. either that or im drunk silly and having a moment....lol


Anyway my fellas launched today so i had to try and lend a hand, im not so keyed up on football but i know hes worked hard on this so ive made tea and answered the emails for him. its a relief really as i know its another thing thats completed but know he will never stop working like he does.......lol


Yesterday was Jo with her emotional head on, i worked til 4am and apart from my friends who were online too making me smile i didnt really do anything except work, i got accused of being a workaholic, but it was Neils anniversary yesterday so as i wasnt really up for partying it was a good way of keeping myself busy...

I opened my little present from sandra and boy didnt she make me smile, inside was a box of pink and white marshmellows, 4 sherbit fountains and one big bar of organic dark chocolate with peppermint centre..........lol bless, my fella giggled as he couldnt work out what she had wrapped, but she knows me so well, i was giggling away ............lol

It came in handy as i sat eating sherbit at 2am this morning to stay awake and have popped the rest away away for my next long night working, thats unless the kids spot it of course...lol


I wasnt down i was actually smiling most of the night thanks to my friends, its nice to know im not the only person out there that is online at odd hours.......I appreciated them so much...


Tonight im going to grab that bath ive been promising, forget the meal i was going to cook as everyones eaten already except me and im not really hungry today, so will carry on loading up the site...

ive been listening to radio Norfolk today (because my fella was doing his bit live!) poor guy... I could hear how nervous he was but thought he did himself proud... I couldnt have done that...lol especially with the way i talk.............oh dear...lol

But i enjoyed listening to the station its not one id usually pick, so may just leave it tuned in now for a while, since my headsets been broken im finding myself a little lost without it...........lol


Time for those bubbles...........its been a good one today.............





No comments: