Wednesday, June 4

Time to unwind


Good morning everyone, is it Wednesday already..The weeks flying by again...lol

This weeks been an interesting one, my website server went down yesterday so it left me behind with the packing , so today i have twice the work to do... oops

Ive been sitting outside in the rain this morning, the kids are still asleep, my house is wonderfully quiet but no doubt that will all have to change soon, 7.30 in this place is usually the start of turmoil.

Ive worked out over the years the only way i get time to myself is to either get up ridiculously early or lock myself in the bath... lol


Last night was another great class, belly dancing is such a giggle, Ive finally conquered the Egyptian walk, although it doesn't feel like it, so I'm taking Lorraine's word for it... She makes the class fun, the woman is so sexy and really shines, Ive managed to convince Sandra and her sister to come along next week too so the class is going to get even better (if that's possible) we have a little giggle on Wednesdays Sandra puts the kettle on and i show her what moves i learnt the night before, last week i had her gyrating round my lounge..lol i wish i could have seen Johns face when she went home wiggling...lol

Salsa was brilliant, i don't dance with my fella much as i like to dance with the others there, well we get time at home if we want to practise its more fun moving round the room, we are all beginning to know each other well so it feels like a really close group, im so happy that we managed to find such great people and such a fun class... cheryl is one of the nicest people ive ever met (and such a giggle with it) so im making great friends as well as learning something..

Tonight thankfully i have a quiet night in planned, i need a hot meal, bath and an earlish night, my bum hurts from riding wednesday my legs and feet ache from dancing last night so ill sweet talk my fella into cooking tonight and use that word that doesnt come up in this house very often......relax........lol
Ah bliss...............................

No comments: