Friday, June 13

Sharon & Richard Cuban Salsa Lessons

It's a huge thank you to Richard and Sharon for all their hard work last night.. What a great class you guys gave us...


All the girls got to try out reggaeton (which I am totally hooked on at the moment) you can often find me outside body trembling with my headset on.. It's actually pulling in my waistline ! but such great fun !!


Last night the group was all lovely everyone was happy to be there and made the whole night great fun, I actually asked 2 guys to dance too..lol


I danced with the lord (who, by the way has already got it down to a T in just 2 lessons!) and I also asked Richard (sharons wonderful partner and our great teacher) I made a hash of that one totally so apologies for standing on your feet.. I was rather nervous (but wont tell anyone that) lol.


My partner likes to dance with Cheryl as she kind to him and I tell him off (oops) shes so good at it and makes it look easy, i love watching them but keep forgetting to take my camera ! so next time ill try and remember, id love to get these guys on video.. Youtube again for you cheryl.. pleaseeeeee lol

Its much better dancing with others anyway as from a couple point of view you tell each other off too much ! so there I am saying no turns, please don't do that etc..Poor bloke no wonder he doesn't like to dance with me, I wouldn't want to either...Lol it's a nervous thing I think... I can tell him when I'm nervous so will get him to make it easier... It's a cop out I know.. and not as exciting as dancing with someone you just have to follow and have a go...lol


I loved the night, we waited til everyone had gone home and Richard put Orisha on.. I recognised the track from body styling so me Cheryl and Sharon all got up, I tried to show my fella when I did the class and couldn't remember the steps, but as soon as that music came on back it all came.. This salsa really is brilliant fun..


Next week they are getting the guys to have a giggle they are doing Rumba with us, the story is the guy usually holds a handkerchief and is out to fertilize the woman...Lol (yes honestly)


She is offering and tormenting him with wiggles and offers of her skirt (aiming at him and looking open to ideas) but hes got to work for it and catch her out.. so hes dancing around the women and can catch her with either a foot a hand eyes anything basically that hits the spot! The woman (being a woman) isn't going to let him catch easily so she plays and seduces him with her offers of the held up skirt and then covers herself every time, he tries.........hehe


Its great fun, great for parties and guaranteed to have everyone laughing their heads off whos dancing.. We did it at Sharons party and were crying with laughter......


We need more guys in this class ... so please guys drop the idea dancing isn't sexy (ask any women if they would like a partner who dances), and you will learn one thing about women..


It's the guys that dance that get the girls......... so leave your masquline heads at home bring your mates and come along.. Attitudes more than welcome (you can use that to tease) jeans trainers whatever you are comfortable in, just come along to Stalham and help us girls out...


It was another great night, with great people, salsa really is brilliant fun to learn..


Thank you guys, we really enjoyed the night (again) getting fit and happy inside has never been more fun........


http://www.dancecuban.co.uk/index.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never done salsa before
is it for new people too?

brown eyed girl said...

Hi ya!
Yes the dance cuban class has only just started its for beginners, refreshers and intermediates... so please come along! theres something for everyone there, its great fun too.
jo xx