Monday, June 30

At One with Nature

















Its been a fantastic night... Ive been up Red hall riding tonight..
I love being there, Mondays now are turning into such spiritual nights, its not just about the riding its about being there at one with nature...

The horses run free in the fields, everyone has made me feel so welcome and i just cant get enough of being there..
It was my fellas birthday today, we have had a really good day after not so good a start (a credit card fraud cost me 600 quid today) which wasn't good, Barclay's told me it was confirmed and everything was right, 3 months after sending out the garments they decided they would change their minds, i was furious so have now taken it out of the website.. i cant afford to lose that amount of money, i was buying next week new stock, but sadly now, down to someone not being honest and a thief its stopped me from getting new lines in... Id loverto get hold of them, i can tell you.. i did feel so sorry for my fella, to have that on your birthday wasn't nice... We didn't let it spoil our day instead enjoyed the sunshine in between working and managed to laugh for most of the day...
I wanted to cancel my lesson tonight so i could spend the night with him.. but he wanted to work !! the guy never stops (you were right Sharon and Cheryl) hes definitely a Duracell bunny ..lol But if it makes him happy i cant complain, he always tried so hard...

So tonight i took on the garden first and spent 3 hours creating my tranquil place, the birds are all visiting daily now and its the place i spend most of my time in.. especially if that suns shining..

So tonight i took my camera to the school. Kevin wouldn't let me take a picture of him so was hiding up as his hair wasn't spiked but he said i could mention how sexy he is.... lol he does make you giggle this guys as mad as me...

We had the lesson in the school, so it was a tough night, he was really putting us through our pace and boy wasn't it hot , my hair is still stuck to my head!


I was riding Billy again (hes beginning to play ball now too) usually this horse is so stubborn and wont move til he wants to, so week by week I'm getting stronger legs and learning to get him working with me..I even got him cantering lovely tonight without my whip ...
The night for me was brilliant again, as we got to wash the horses down before putting them to bed, and to be honest its as good as riding to me.. Watching them gallop off into the fields never fails to take my breath away.. its so beautiful........

Ive got a few photos of inside the school. they are a little blurry as it was really dusty tonight and we were moving quick, but thanks to my friends at the stable (all taking the mickey) they did help out and take some photos...lol




















lol... I did say they were blurry.......























I got a treat tonight and some good news to finish the night....

The treat was I was allowed to put Dillon to bed (hes spectacular and 21 hands high) and the horse I'm so desperate to ride... Kevin's promised i can ride him as soon as I'm ready, so I'm throwing myself into getting this right but enjoying every moment as it happens...lol



















I wanted to try and get me in the photo so i can show you just how tall he is, but holding the rope and trying to take a photo was impossible (and he isn't a horse to mess about with ) but the good news is Kevin's invited me up the stables for the day Thursday !! yipeeee so I'm going into work at 5 getting everything packed and done and starting there at 9am til 5pm, I'm so excited that means I'm riding Wednesday now (jumping) and all day Thursday... I really couldn't feel much happier.. Its home quick shower and then off to meet Cheryl for Richard and Sharon's salsa class..
Ive got to turn in now as i have to be in work by 5am tomorrow (im taking my fella to the beach for the day) seems we had to work so hard today.. its supposed to be beautiful tomorrow and we desperately need a tan, so decided ill work very early mornings and enjoy the sunshine while its here...lol
What a week ive got to look forward to now...........
I cant thank mother nature enough...lol

No comments: