Saturday, June 14

Save the last dance


Oh MY God ! didnt we have a brilliant night Cheryl. im still on cloud nine this morning..lol


I dont know what happened last night it may have been friday the 13th but it really was lucky for me..


Brett came to the Keir Hardie, so i finally got to dance with him.......this guys is something special when he dances... i didnt just have one dance either, he started the night off and finished it in style for me, i danced my heart out last night thanks to many lovely vodkas and a rather nervous attitude..lol


I dont know if it was because one guy asked me, but all night i was getting asked to dance one after another........i was shocked, it doesnt happen, they wont usually ask me... so god knows whats changed it, all i can say is wow..........


I danced with some wonderful dancers, did my very best and hopefully didnt let myself down too much.. our little group were brilliant all smiling and cheering even when i didnt have a clue what i was doing..lol


I was so happy the nerves went after that first dance and i ended up having so many great dances i couldnt go to sleep, the pillow couldnt fit both me and my smile on it........lol


Totally brilliant night you guys, its really made my day today... my smile is huge !!


I went to sleep eventually at 4am , had to get up at 5am to cut my sons hair ! hes flying today, its his first time in a glider, so as i promised i got up gave him a hair cut, packed his lunch and had him there by 6.30......... my eyes are struggling to keep open at the moment, but my minds buzzing .. its the best night ive ever had up there, i hope whatever i did that made them ask stays with me and its the start of very sore feet every friday...lol


Were now off to a party this afternoon with the kids, so it should be a wonderful end to one of the best dancing weekends ive ever had......

No comments: