Monday, June 23

Good stuff


Its monday.. i have to say coming back to work feels pretty good today, its been a non stop week but really good... me and my fella both feel tired so its been a bit of a joke today, hes been to meetings looking like he needs matchsticks to stay awake....


Im still giggling about Saturday, i had a text message from cheryl that started me off again (i wished id had decent batteries in my camera.. my fellas been giggling all weekend about me being able to fly.... Ivans now joined my facebook community and has promised me another flying lesson next time we see him... im so glad i didnt wear a dress that night !!

its your turn next cheryl..... weeeeeeeeeeeeee do what i did, shut your eyes piss yourself laughing and pray..


Its riding tonight......... so ill be sitting there at least 2 hours before the lesson all ready to go, watching the clock, im glad i ride late at night as i love being out there when the suns setting, but the hours between getting home from work and leaving to ride drag on.... so i may just have to slot something else in there, or perhaps have an extra long lesson, im always starving when i get home covered in mud but on such a high.... its what makes me work quicker mondays too, its my reward to working hard (thats what i call it anyway) lol


Yesterday we hit the beach, the kids were all having such a good time, we went collecting limpets and had such a good time, i love being near the sea, its so inspiring, i always come back like a new pin adding things on that wish list.... its the first time ive got my bikini out this year, but hopefully not the last..... it was beautiful...


What is it about sunshine that makes everything seem so easy, everyone smiles, everyone feels happy, we actually start to appreciate just what good stuff we have around here in norfolk...


I didnt realise until i started the riding and dancing, just how much good stuff is going on here, most nights now we are out enjoying dancing or mother natures gifts... i honestly think this is going to be the best year yet..


I used to laugh about people saying life begins at 40.........


Now i understand exactly where they are coming from...... Im loving this year already, and im only half way through it !! lol


Have a great monday everyone...........

No comments: