Monday, March 5

New life

Weve had a brilliant weekend, everybody feels so good today ...

What a brilliant start to the week ......

Ive managed to get photoed all the dresses for my new range so im very happy ..

Its not til you see your work all together that you realise what youve achieved...

My design room is looking more and more homely everyday and im loving being there .....

The patterns are flowing freely and im smiling away as i work .......

The sun is shining away through my window this morning so im gonna get the computer work done and get myself back up there ....

This week i have the beach coming and 2 nights out ive really been looking forward to ....

The blossom is out on the trees and everything is finally breathing new life, i love the spring its my favourite part of the season everythings coming back to life............

This winters been a harsh one, but i feel so optimistic now, its my time soon , its getting closer ....

My time to shine .......



No comments: