Friday, March 16

cold cash




We are going to make the most of the sunshine today as I'm told its getting colder, so were hitting the beach ...


We are taking my friend today as she will help me get everything ready so i can finish what i started yesterday...


I'm thinking about Paris now and getting really excited, its one place i love, everybody is really friendly and the atmosphere is wonderful, not to mention my favourite little cafe where we sit and watch the buzz go by...


Yesterday my nan arrived with my shopping bits she helps me every week but this week she was upset....


She had somehow managed to leave her handbag hanging on the trolley and when she went back to get it someone had taken it....


She was in a terrible way,sentimental things were in the bag, not to mention her cash, Ive never seen her cry and me and my sister were struggling to watch it ....


They do so much for others yet some toe rag couldn't be honest and hand it in, that the trouble with society now, it seems most are all out for themselves and don't give a hoot for anyone else...


I always believe what goes around comes around .... so hopefully justice will prevail ....


The more i see how greed changes people into cold self centred people the more i want the simple things... I'm grateful for everything i have love, my family and my respect of others ...


You can keep the cash.... Ive seen first hand what it does to people, and its ugly ...


How anyone could spend a pensioners savings without shame is beyond me ..........


Todays Society missed out on manners and kindness ......


No comments: