Wednesday, March 7

Beach bums



Today were off to the beach ......yipeeeeeee

Ive done whats needed for the website and the dresses are all ready and photographed...

So today i get to photo all the the other things now on the beach...

Ive been looking forward to this part as i dont look on it as working, its more like enjoying the day and making it useful at the same time...

Ive prepared a picnic my brandy's in the flask and im excited ...

Today i have my sister coming in to help me out a bit, all this works left my home looking totally disorganised, so shes spending a day putting it right for me, bless, i dont know what id do without her.... shes always there, she really is my rock ....

My fella this week has been incredible, hes kept my spirits up and as i was ironing away last night at 3am getting kids clothes in order he sat here telling me jokes half asleep forgetting the punch lines ...

Tonight we are having a night off, ive just got to keep going til friday thats when it will all be loaded in the site and we can get back to normal ...

3 more days to go ..... im nearly there ...

Roll on the weekend .....

No comments: