Wednesday, September 9

Dreaming


God were halfway through the week already, where is the time going?

Ive just dropped my eldest off for his first day at college, i must say i felt so proud, hes taller than me now and looked so smart, I know hes nervous as hes just like his dad in how he deals with things so i was trying to reassure him everyone else in there today will be feeling the same, he says it was a mixture of excitement and nerves, so hopefully by tonight he'll have settled in and will come home happy, its certainly been a nerve wracking one this week, every night theres been something to sort out...

The good news my fella is coming home tonight so I'm really pleased, i had the most bizarre dream last night that had me wake up sweating hot crying my eyes out, it wasn't nice so ive obviously got things playing on my mind. At least ill be able to wake him up now, i couldn't go back to sleep!

Today I'm contemplating doing a stock take as soon as Ive done today's orders, so if i don't get on with them i wont get much done, yesterday i managed to do everything i set out to so today i don't want any different..Its salsa tomorrow and I'm hoping we can have a little practise time together, hes got so much going round in his head at the moment and is absorbing so much stuff hes forgotten most of his moves, its been a problem for a few weeks for us but not something we cant change... even the best of them need some time out you know..hehe

Anyway i hope everyone has a good day, I'm hopefully going to be flying about like a loony again today.. at least ill sleep properly tonight..

If hes away again next week i may just have to get those paint brushes out again !

No comments: