Tuesday, September 15

De Clutter

Its day 1 of my getting rid of everything and getting up to date with my work week, My fellas sadly gone off to work again for the week so im trying to keep myself busy, not sure yet if hes able to get back for salsa, but ive decided this week im going regardless, even if it means me going alone.. I can do this.......
Today i am starting with the kids rooms so expecting to be up to my neck in 'it' .. what exactly 'It' is yet i don't know ~ knowing my boys im going to find all sorts of wondrous (or not so) things up there behind those wardrobes........yuk

Last night was really good, its Monday so my riding night! As you can see in my photos below i got Jack! I have to say he was really good for me, Ive made my mind up i need to get to grips and conquer this horse before moving onto anything bigger, judging how stiff i am this morning already, i need more practise......
I was chatting to Claire walking the horses back through the fields and what she said made so much sense, I can think up there so always come home deep in thought. I need to get everything up and how it was, to ever be able to forfill my dreams there.. I dont like big businesses, ive been there and wore that T-shirt and found that the stress levels came with it, so i need to find a balance.. somewhere in between now and then i think...
So im going to try and achieve just that ...
So this week is the start of how i need to go on..... clear out the clutter and make room for the new things coming.....
Hopefully my cloudy period will pass now so i can move myself on too with it .......

No comments: