Wednesday, September 24

Changes


I've finally started back my tuesday dance classes last night, I didnt realise how much id missed the guys there, it was a really good night...


Its usually theres not enough men so to have more guys than women was brilliant..


Derik started back to classes last week too so ive grabbed him for my partner, as my fella i dont normally get past 20 seconds with before they move us on..lol


The moves were really good weve learnt a few tricks to practise so im looking forward now to dragging the class up to stalham for richard and Sharons party, they have asked me to grab the tickets so like the salsa boat we know its going to be another of those dont miss nights..


Saturday Cheryl thankfully dragged me out of the house, to do a 3 hour intensive course, omg was i tired after that, it was really good though and ive been practising at home when nobodies about..lol


Its been a few weeks of non stop work and no fun, so this week we decided that had to change and although my fella looks ill to me, im going to make sure that laptops on a timer now...


If he wont cut down the work, ill just have to make sure he gets a better offer...hehe


where theres a will theres a way... dont they say


Funny that.... my will's finally rearing its head at last............lol


Ive got the feeling this week lots of new opportunities are on their way...


And this girl wants to make the most of everything again now...


See you tonight Cheryl & Fran..................im coming !! yipeeeeeeeee

No comments: