Wednesday, September 24

Morning Kiss


Im up and outside with the birds this morning, my god its a bit chilly out there, im going to have to start getting dressed in the mornings soon..lol


As usual ive been sitting in the garden with my headset, its the only time i get to myself in this house, and my favourite part of the day..


Today is going to be a busy one, its the day i cram in 2 days work so i can go to the stables tomorrow..lol I have to be back for the kids at 4 then take Lauren horseiding at 5 back home at 6 then off to Stalham at 7... its not boring thats for sure...


Im just trying to work out when im supposed to get ready, my fella goes to sleep if he takes Lauren and finds riding boring so i cant ask him on this one..hehe


I had to giggle this morning the kids caught me in full swing dancing outside.. i have a bad habit of that, im trying to sit quietly when my musics on, you know what its like you hear a song and off it goes, it started with my feet and i just couldnt help myself, my lot really should be used to me by now, but apparently mum is weird...lol whats wrong with getting up feeling a spring in your stride, I feel good today..


The kids have a cycling test today so that explains why theres bikes all round my lounge, they obviously didnt want cold seats ! lol


Right im gonna see how quick Santana can make me work today, I cant wait for salsa tonight...


I hope you feel better soon Cheryl, we will all miss you tonight..

No comments: