Monday, September 22

Natural


Its been a funny couple of weeks, I havent for various reasons been blogging much or doing much good stuff, hopefully this week I will change that..its certainly off to a good start...lol


Today has been brilliant, I had such a good day at work, happily sailed through the packing and enjoyed my music, im always happy on Mondays its riding day !!

I have to say tonight was one of the best classes ive had to date, Kevin goes on holiday this week so is in really good spirits, he made us laugh that much the time simply flew....


I managed to walk my horse into a wall and nearly out of the car park, with the class all following unknowingly... lol(it was pitch black out there) but Kevin soon pointed out to everyone amusingly my sense of direction needs some work too..lol It really was great fun tonight..


We managed to make James blush as we all arrived early so started talking about the usual girly stuff (sex) and in he walks, this guy is such a gentleman and as ive found out tonight, totally charming.. he didnt walk off instead helped us girls understand guys a little more (if its possible to understand one at all) hehe


I was on Pip tonight so spent half the lesson holding him back, my god was he fast, its made my day ...Ive come home so full of beans tonight..lol


Tomorrow night belly dancing and salsa starts again for me, so by the end of the week i hope to be back to feeling good again..

No comments: