Friday, July 11

Sharon & Richard Dancing cuban salsa

Ive finally managed to get Sharon and Richard on video this week, so anyone who's interested in learning salsa can see how good these guys are...

Ive just had the most wonderful day, Ive been working at the stables all day, Ive done my work (so not skiving) i did that when most of you were still dreaming..lol but at 8 am i was in my element and up the stables....

I learnt so much today, Ive spent the day mucking out, grooming and roaming the fields, my feet and back ache, but my heads very happy and peaceful, all thanks to a few guys that don't speak but can show their appreciation in a way I appreciate......

I know horse ridng can get expensive, so i decided that id swap that for good old fashioned hard work, Kevin's said i did the work of 3 people today, so Ive been asked to go back in a few days to help out again, Price my flirty horse bats his huge eyelids every time i go past him now (he wants Polo's) and today managed to embarrass me when i groomed him, by getting rather excited....lol

To most people its nuts working 7 hours for a chance to ride, but not to me... i don't mind working hard if its for a good cause........

Last night was salsa (again..lol) which was another great night...... Ive finally managed to get Sharon and Richard on video so you can see for yourself how good these guys are, they really are something very special..

Im still struggling with my cuban feet as its tricky learning both styles at the same time, i constantly stand on people and struggle at times recognising the leads, but with Richards and sharons help im hoping ill get there, at least im having fun while im learning it too...


Regaetton was just as good as it always is, the girls all giggle when they do it, you simply cant help it, rompe is infectious....lol and last night Mark and Adrian braved us girls and joined in too, which was great to see ..... good on you fellas !

Its salsa again tonight with Cheryl and Francesca so I'm looking forward to sitting in a nice long bath and trading my riding boots for my salsa shoes and a vodka, its always a good night with these guys, I'm so lucky in having such great people around me....

Some things in life are special, and people make my time here special .......

I'm hitting the weekend smiling inside out you guys...

so i hope you all have a great weekend too...

No comments: