Friday, July 18

Field work


My god what a day.. its been a hard one today..


Ive been up the stables working and helping out, theres so much to do on a Friday as alot of the horses owners go up over the weekend, so everythings done to make life easier for them..

We got rained on several times, which made me giggle, every time we were inside it was sunny, step outside in those fields and it starts, mind you i was so hot after mucking out and grooming i was quite pleased to get wet, it felt great.. even though we had endless fields to do..

My hands are blistered today, my legs feel like they are about to drop off, but its been a good one, hard but spiritually rewarding..

I learnt to drive a tractor this afternoon which i found highly amusing, the girls have been taking photos on their phones so as soon as someone takes the mickey and sends them through i promise ill post...

We were going out dancing tonight, but im going to swap nights and go tomorrow instead. a hot bath and some home cooking sounded too good to miss and i know ill be full of energy by tomorrow, so its a good desicion..

Right its time to clear up this bomb site that used to be called a house..lol my fellas been sitting for me (on a computer anyway!) so while ive still got some energy left and i smell like a stable, ill muck in here.............lol

Have a great night everyone, my dance shoes are getting a night off til tomorrow......lol

No comments: