Monday, July 14

sting in its tail

lol...........I hope the day gets better

I was lying in bed this morning having such a lovely dream and what happens?

All of a sudden my right boob starting burning so i turned over to see what was the matter to find mr waspy sticking his arse in it ! im sure he was smiling at me too....

Greedy bugger, all that body hanging out of bed and he has to bite me there...lol

It must have been a male (straight for the bust area!).......... god it stings.....

So i now have 3 boobs for my claim to fame vodka talk...

I've had several offers of first aid that ive happily turned down (dirty sods) and im trying to pack with one arm and take no notice of the jibes ! hehe

Hes definately got me a good en and stuck it well in there, its swelling up like hell ...

So im the butt of everyones jokes today... but glad to say im not like my mum and alergic to them (although i could have had the day off in that lovely sun) so she was right, im bad blood just like my dad.....lol

Im not going to the chemist and exposing myself as its embarrassing... but if anyone sees a wasp floating about today looking really pleased with itself.......

Swat it !!!!!!!!

I couldnt catch the sod...............

No comments: