Thursday, July 17

Addicts


We were supposed to be having a quiet night last night, the boys had to be taxi'd to and from brigade my daughter had riding lessons so its was the usual uproar...lol

I got a text message from cheryl that made me laugh so much:

Six pounds will get you a great night out dancing and the pleasure of my company..hehe

If this sounds like an offer too good to refuse brown eyed girl meet me at 8.30 at the Hog In Armour... lol


Well i couldnt sit there and not go.......lol

So i rallied the kids into the car went in the clothes id been in all day to see what she was talking about............OMG


Why did we not know about this place...

I walked in spoke to Deda and paid my six pounds and the first guy i saw was Brett...... next to him another of the top dancers from the keir hardie and it just went on from there.. they were everywhere !! lol

The class was for 1 hour and it was run by a lady called Larissa,who specializes in cross body la style..

We sat there with our mouths open, just watching the basic class !! i decided i wasnt going to do the class as i felt too nervous and very scared id embarrass myself badly, we were just going to watch instead, but Larissa told us to have a go and just do what we could !!

I have never been so nervous in a class, one by one i went to the next guy who was just an endless list of those guys i sit at wishing i was good enough to partner them...

Im not sure how we got through the class but after a while i started to feel more relaxed, they are exceptionally good, but they are also very nice so were all helping, i finally got the routine right (which i am very pleased about) but what a high when you get through it............lol

Cheryl and Francesca both sailed through it, my fella. bless bear in mind what hes surrounded by, did just over half the class (he got stuck at one move) but he got up ad had a go, which in my eyes was brilliant..

We werent out long, just long enough to realise how much there is to this salsa dancing, my god it certainly motivates you.......

No comments: