Wednesday, May 2

Up with the birds


Good morning everyone....

I had an early night last night,which seemed to have done me the world of good...

Ive finally finished revising whats already in the website so today i finally get to work on the good stuff....yeah

Ive been waiting for this for weeks, at least now im really going to enjoy it..

The good news yesterday was that my friends arrived safetly on holiday and i have a little friend whos moved in with me ..lol

Shes made a little nest right about my bedroom window and is singing in contentment, im glad she came, its made me smile this morning..

So ive added her to my list of breakfasts i have to provide so her and mr stork will get fed first, after all they are the only ones who ever get up as early as i do..lol

I have sandra with me today who always manages to make me smile all day, and my grandparents, so it will be a lovely day today........

Ill let you all know how my day goes, and hope you all have a great day too...


No comments: