Thursday, May 10

Blessings



Its been another good day, ive had some brilliant orders today so its really made me feel more positive, they seem to like what im doing to the site and are ordering well, the more i get into the work the more i can see so much prospect, im enjoying the change of scene and get to listen to music all day while i type...

Ive been invited to my sisters for my birthday, steve sadly wont be able to spend the day with me he has been asked to help his dad , so im taking the kids and hoping its sunny, its a bbq (as she cant cook anything else!) lol but im really pleased she asked...its much appreciated..

Finally get to try surfing soon, i cant wait to see my fella try to get up at 4am..lol
Somehow i think ill be going alone and the house will all still be in bed by the time i get back...hehe, miracles dont usually happen with rising the dead......lol

The week is flying by and im gaining speed by the day now ....

I love thursdays... i get to spend time with my grandparents and be with sandra all day, its a real blessing...........

No comments: