Sunday, May 6

Simple Things In Life




Went out on my own tonight , it was lovely ....

I feel so much better than i have in weeks inside , so im glad i went...

Being in my little car and singing my head off to my music, it really is the small things that keep me going, you can keep the money, all i want and look for cannot be bought....

Ive been walking all night up the beach, there were a group of people there all having a party, which i kindly got invited to bless, but watching them all round the fire as i went wandering was lovely, i would really love to go camping there......

The sea was so calm tonight, there was no wind and its the calmest its ever been when ive visited it , totally beautiful ...

It certainly helped ive come back a different person to when i left...lol

theres something about the sea that just reaches in and takes all the stress away, so i sat there on the rocks with a flask listening to my music watching the waves gently break....

Im taking a day off tomorrow and going to the oasis, ive really missed it, so like all things you miss when they go, im really looking forward to having that back in my week...

Time for a shower and a brandy, ive lit the candles and am going to finish the night in style........
relaxed .......

No comments: