Thursday, April 21

Bright

Im feeling so much better this morning, my hands are warm, i actually feel like my energy's coming back! There's gotta be something in these raw vegetable drinks..Im drinking so much water at the moment and really starting to feel benefits i haven't felt before, I never did drink water, just bloody tea.Even that's changed now I do still drink some but its green tea with honey now, it costs me at least a tenner a week now in honey, even the kids are pinching the stuff...
Im growing so much stuff to eat here, its all still tiny but its coming on well, looking out there this morning i cannot help but smile, im really feeling glad to be alive today.
My fella has been totally brilliant with me, i made the mistake last night of staying up later than anyone here as i was talking to my mum online, i went through to get more water and must have shut the fridge hard as the next thing i knew was steve flying down the stairs looking totally panicked.. he said he heard a thump and thought id hit the deck again..... God if i make that sort of noise when i go down i must have been in trouble..lol
he has now from yesterday gone back to work to try and put back some kind of normality in our life.. he has been making me litres of lemon water to drink in the mornings before he goes to work bless, its like the roles reversed....... He came home last night and took me to wroxham for some chips! The drs are saying to put salt on my food at the moment and up my intake so i enjoyed eating them beside the river.. it was such a beautiful night..
Im aiming NOT to hit the deck anymore and am doing what i should have done 'a long time ago'.. it took something like last week to knock some sense into my head!
looking after that 'Ferrari'(lol..) and giving it the right fuel for a change... vitamins and iron that it doesn't seem to be able make by itself from my food... my coeliac stops me getting any nutrients from food but i can get them from fluids, so its vegetable smoothies and strange drinks in between meals.... Leading up to these attacks i was sick every day for over a month and they couldnt find out why, so that leading up with mums shocking news did tip everyone over the edge.. My heart is not damaged thankfully the hospital results are back in for that so its a big relief, its blood pressure that stopped it not a broken heart.....
Today my daughter has promised to help me with the cleaning (yet to believe it though) as i havent tackled this place in 10 days so im hoping to get 'some' done today and make some bread this afternoon.. im turning quite strange, like hugh from river cottage im wanting to make everything from scratch now and loving the results of growing my own and a simpler lifestyle... Id bloody love to be his next door neighbour... Now thats one place i would move to tomorrow....
Right time to crack on in 1st gear of course.. im not aiming for 5th just yet, just taking this at a slow pace now and seeing what the day unfolds......Id love to go to salsa tonight.. perhaps ill go and watch just to say hi to everyone...

No comments: