Wednesday, April 20

Calmness

I managed to get through ok til my fella got home last night.. Im gaining confidence now.. Its 3 clear days this morning so im really pleased..
My fella has gone to work, Ryan has gone to college, lauren is at jades and callum and Brandon are going with david at 1.. so its a stay calm day and don't overdue it Jo... Its so beautiful out there so this afternoon im gonna aim for the garden and enjoy some sunshine..
Ive got packing to do this morning which if im honest is worrying me, im not allowed to drive until the monitor is on me and theres no way i can make the post office.. so im going to take one of the boys in the shed to watch me pack and ask david to drop it off for me. The girls at the post office know whats happened so will help if they can bless...
Ive had a cheese roll, porriage, glass of beetroot juice, a vegetable smoothie and 4 pints of lemoned water which is a bloody weird breakfast but i do feel like ive got a little bit more blood in me today, my veins arent up so much on my arms either!
its just that weird constant yawning every time i get up and cold dead arms that reminds me ive got no energy to spare yet..
I want to do this today so im not scared of being left alone here..

No comments: