Friday, February 20

Dont You Remember


















What a week its been, It was riding monday with Kevin and the girls, my word i knew id been sitting on that saddle for two hours...lol

He was getting us to do stuff we havent done before like trotting round on our horses standing up !! its harder than it looks but the lesson was such a great one, I love the group hes put me with we all have a giggle and torment him throughout the class, it also gives me something to work at as these guys are all so much more better than me at riding, so it pushes me on to do stuff i wouldnt normally get the chance to do, im really pleased with the way im progressing and always wake up mondays jumping out of bed, well it makes so much difference when you know youre looking forward to the day to come...

Ive been working on samples all week which had made the week fly by again, the custmers seem to love them so although its more work just listing ones its also interesting for me, so guess what im doing again this week..lol

Last night it was dancing our cuban salsa time, i seem to get worse now every week talk about look forward to Thursdays, the best part is were getting to do this twice a week from next week too! I cant wait..... Sharon and Richard are doing another class on Tuesdays so guess who put her name down for that one..hehe its not just me I know half of our class are also going along, its going to be in acle so for any of you guys that want to try/or already know some salsa that live nearby or in Yarmouth come along and join in the fun... you wont be dissapointed..
Last night Sharon worked on tapping and on getting the women to use their hips to really bring to life the movements, I have to giggle to myself when anyone mentions hips, what the hells happened to mine, im sure im smaller? im getting wise as im now sticking on long tops (baggy ones) with big hip belts over to try and make it look like i have a little part sticking out there, but for whatever i lack in curves ill definately try hard..
We did the normal class last night and then Richard bless decided it was time for 'here come the girls' time and he stuck on two regaetton tracks, that stuffs addictive ! theres not a face in the place without a beaming smile and the guys dont seem to mind either................lol

Richards made my week complete and has given me that track i was after ' Dont you remember' so i gave myself a little treat and bought myself a brand new mp3 player, its a samsung one and sounds unbelievably wicked, so track no one is now that followed by all my favourites that ill be wiggling away to throughout the day, if ive got music in my day im always happy, so to get that song thats been going through my head all week is brilliant, theres something about it that brings out my fun head and i just cant help myself when i hear it.......

As usual i took my camera last night so theres plenty of shots to show you what you're all missing..
Tonight were off to our friends house for 'meals on wheels' and of course salsa dancing thrown in somewhere through the night so im taking it easy today and just doing what i have to, blaming royal mail for the slow service today.................hehe

Tomorrow i start photos again, which im greatly looking forward to.. its gonna be a brilliant weekend......... I just know............

No comments: