Wednesday, February 4

25 Random things about me




This is in reply to Roses blog .. http://rhhblackthorn.blogspot.com/

  1. I thrive on surprises and surprising people, theres no better feeling than doing something spontanious and exciting.

  2. I really enjoy making something from nothing, anything to do with creating or making something look nice and im in my element.

  3. Dancing has always been something ive loved but i always wanted a partner i could dance with and picked boyfriends that didnt dance, salsa has given me more than i ever hoped for and filled that wish.

  4. I love peanut butter, lived on it as a child and never grew tired of the taste, ive sat here alone eating it giggling away trying not to lick my lips..

  5. I always believed i looked like a boy and had no shape so wore baggy jumpers for years, i didnt own a skirt and had no self confidence whatsoever.

  6. I love early mornings and late nights, i will be the one to try and burn the candle at every end.

  7. If i have something on my mind i need to go off wandering , either down the beach or woods anywhere where i can look at the stars and have time with my thoughts alone feeling the wind through my hair.

  8. I loved my bmz Z3 , my fella told me when i felt tired or i needed to find that drive i just had to look out of the window, she had to be sold when money was tight and i lied to myself when i said i didnt care.

  9. I had a big white streak appear in my hair overnight , i cant wait til it spreads, i wont have to colour it then.

  10. If i care about people ill go without to give to them and wouldnt think twice.

  11. I always hoped that if you were a nice person people would treat you kindly, thats kicked me in the teeth several times recently, but i dont give up hope, I just keep looking forwards never backwards and walk away smiling when it happens.

  12. Ive been told im really patient, I took time to grow and still am, so i dont mind things taking their time and am happy to wait.

  13. I love housework and cleaning, if the musics on ill sing and potter the day away happily, I enjoy relaxing afterwards with all the candles lit and the room looking , smelling gorgeous

  14. Riding has made me feel that i can do anything i set my mind to now, being able to get such a powerful creature to work with me shows respect of each other. Respect is never given only earnt..

  15. Never went for men in uniforms or suits like most females, i went for the long haired guys who looked unkept and had wicked sense of humours and a carefree spirit, I find tataoo's on blokes strangely sexy (I hope my fella doesnt read this)

  16. I believe truth and love are essential, so designed my slashed top with that printed in latin on the front, it made it personal to me.

  17. I wouldnt want to wake up tomorrow without music in my life, it always puts me in the right frame of mind and can change my mood in an instant.

  18. I love flowers , growing things and want to end up with the garden i dream about, with tropical plants, a waterfall and magical lighting.

  19. Im a total romantic at heart but a dirty bitch in the bedroom.

  20. My weaknesses are for things that smell lovely, bubbles, oils, candles and perfume, Jasmine / lillies are my favourite scents.

  21. I think society has gone too far, we cant breathe or do anything without all the rules and regualtions so i constantly want to escape to my own deserted island and make it up as i go along.

  22. I dont look back with regret but I move forward with experience, theres a few things id do on top of what ive done, none that id take away.

  23. Last year really knocked my confidence and affected me badly, this year i hope to put that right and feel good again.

  24. Friendship and love are the most important things in my life.

  25. I dont believe the best of me is out yet, im growing day by day and hope to grow into someone people will love, the kind of person i hope you will call a friend.

1 comment:

Roses said...

Oh sweetheart.

I had a real lump in my throat when I saw no 8 and no 23 will get you a warm hug tonight - as long as we're not snowed off.

You're someone really special and I'm so glad we're dancing together and getting to know each other.