Tuesday, February 24

Spring in My Stride


We've had a brilliant weekend, I didn't sadly get to do the photos Saturday as i couldn't get my fella up early enough before he went out shooting, but i did more than make up for that Sunday, my god did we work hard ! i went to sleep so proud of what id done and overslept Monday..lol


Ive replaced some of the photos that were in the site already as i didn't feel good when i did them, which showed on the images so as we were on a roll Sunday i redid those too, the result has been brilliant I'm packing for England and couldn't find time yesterday to get the new samples in... its swings and roundabouts, so today I'm not posting, ill do that tonight after salsa and start filling up with fresh stock again, i get so excited when I'm making it look nice.

I had forgotten how much i enjoy doing the photos, i got tea made from Lauren in between garments and ended up doing more in a day than id normally be capable of in a week, so today the fun starts again.. its the start of a very busy week and I'm rearing to go......


Last night was riding again, what a blast , Kevin put me on Dolly who's a very big but beautifully well mannered white horse, she was behaving so nicely for me and i managed to stand up ! I even got my transition right for canter but still have legs that go off on one in the wrong way...but i came home on a high as usual, I ache in some strange places this morning but its doing me good. im toning up and feeling in the best shape Ive felt in a long while, I'm sure its because the suns been shining..lol

We've got it all to look forward to now, spring is on its way, followed by hopefully a warm summer and plenty of nights out salsaing the summer nights away, ive been on Richards site as usual for my morning tea wake up hour and ended up trying to do rueda moves in my dressing gown, the kids all believe mums nuts , but for some reason my house feels so happy now..

Or is it because I am ?

My fella went out yesterday and came home with the sexiest underwear sets for me, so its obviously not just me feeling better.............lol

Bring on that sunshine. I feel like im blooming into life...................

No comments: