Monday, May 26

Livin la vida loca


Lol.... Bloody men, hes had me dancing all night to Ricky Martins 'Livin la vida loca' (yes i do live the mad life!) and promised me if i worked to help him he would dance to obsession with me at the end of the night...
Ive been thrown about, spun til my heads dizzy and burst out laughing when he decides to add a dip on the end of it ! that felt bizare..........................im not trusting no guy to catch me backwards !! oh no ... lol


Anyway im sweating hot, need a shower so i grab a cold drink and put on my sexy record... he does 3 steps says " i dont like that one" and puts back on Ricky Martin..................haha I thought it was women that are usually the "dont like that ! " lol

'That grin' says i wont win tonight so im down for one more loco dance with Mr Travolta then going to bed..
Goodnight all........


No comments: