Wednesday, May 14

Life begins


lol.................. Oh my god ive reached the milestone.... im 40 at last ! lol

Its been a manic week, but ive really enjoyed it..


The week started as nuts as usual, i somehow managed to slot in all the stuff i had planned last week but by the end of last week i was pretty tired, things happened that i didnt expect, so it made me feel a bit down in myself, Friday for me was a hard one, im back to working by myself again, both running the home and office so im trying to kick my bum into gear and slowly get myself back into the swing of things. its so easy to turn lazy, i had forgotten how much i really had to do before, so after my reality check ive knuckled down am firing on all cylinders and really pushing myself..


I seem to constantly ache from riding, salsa and belly dancing lol its a joke here now, i dont seem to get any days off in between, but the soreness is changing into toned muscles (clean minds needed here) please..........lol

This week was my birthday (as if you hadnt of guessed) lol i had people try and arrange all sorts of things for me, and some wonderful offers, but i just wanted a quiet day (in my life its a rarety) I worked most of the day on my own, but got loads done, my friend came up in the afternoon with a card so it made for a really peaceful day (my fella was out all day so i could sing my head off) i did have a wish to ride a horse up a beach... its still on my list, but what i did do more than made me happy....... and it was pretty near to it.. I went out the night before and rode a big black horse half the night through the fields, no alcohol, no fuss, just me, a warm night, and plenty of birds singing while i rode along on a big beautiful horse, who didnt seem to mind me talking away and singing to him, it was a beautiful warm night and although simple to most people, mother nature and her gift really did make my birthday one to remember ..

No comments: