Wednesday, May 7

No rest im wicked !

Is it Wednesday already..lol

Today i was on Solomen again, learning to use my legs to turn him, i learnt alot today. Stell told me i am going to hurt tomorrow as it was all legwork again, but essential as i wasnt shown this at my other stable and need to know, we had a few birds in there watching today too with Stell, ive just got to try and persuade her now to come with me....

I had a different instructor today, she was lovely too so the lesson was really enjoyable..

As from next week the one to one lessons stop and im in with the group, the best bit is im riding at night on a monday now and can now go on hacks !! yes.......

I dont have to leave work early anymore, im riding at 8.00 at night just when the birds are all in full song and the dusk is setting in, to me its a gift and i cant wait to meet the group im riding with, Kevin says ill fit in perfectly as they are all mad ! so im rather looking forward to meeting them ..

The best bit is i now get full hour lessons for half the price i was paying for one 2 one.. lol

That means i can have twice as many now........ god im gonna have a sore bum next week..

Mondays riding, tuesdays salsa and belly dancing (its also my big 40 birthday), wed is family night, Thursdays im strutting it cuban style with Cheryl and sharon while my partner thankfully entertains the kids and friday we're meeting up with our friends to hit the theatre, then a pole... lol saturdays dancing for both of us ...so sunday ill be sitting somewhere nice and quiet getting my breath back in a heap.... hopefully if the weathers still good... on the beach....lol

Nobody can say my lifes boring can they.......lol

2 comments:

Roses said...

You certainly don't let the grass grow under your feet honey.

Hope you're having a brilliant time.

Lots of love

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jo,

I know it is your special day today...a very special day indeed. And as I know that you do not log onto MS anymore, I wanted to stop by here and wish you a great time on your special day. I am sure that you will have a great day.

I have missed you and I hope that life is treating you as beautiful as you are...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady...