Wednesday, February 6

Salsa Night












Its been such a fantastic night, i've come home on a high again, and reaching for the kettle, im worn out....lol

The belly dancing was great im finally learning to wiggle properly and loving the class, our teacher has promised to take some pictures for us next week, but its a great class and the women are all really friendly, im making friends with some of the ladies and having a real giggle trying to look like ive got hips (i cheated tonight and put a belt over my skirt to make it look like i have a waistline) see i am determined..hehe. the class finished late so we didnt have much time to get changed before the salsa started.......
Tonight was the best one yet, the guy with the bulge didnt come sadly stell was looking forward to seeing him (and i took my camera in too) but the class was buzzing there were over 40 of us again, the music was quicker the steps more challenging and the wiggles and turns are all now coming together, its great to see so many people all enjoying the same thing.


I get on so well with Jane who teaches the class with Adrian and also become friends with another lady in belly dancing, who i didnt realise until tonight also teaches salsa at the forum on mondays, so as i already know and get on with them both well, im going to tag along, so next week ill be doing both the forum and oasis.. my feet are really gonna ache...

Estelle came to salsa and egyptian with me and im glad she did, we had such a giggle...
Anyway weve been invited to friday nights salsa night, theres booze plenty of music and lots of people who will show us how to do it with style so ive booked my dad to sit and have set a date...

We did so many new steps tonight various turns and really had to work hard, its the first time in class we all broke out in a sweat, so if this is just the start of it........ bring it on.......
We did these pictures after class (as i cant run around taking pictures of people without their permission) but we get extra time to practise when everyones gone home, so hang about til were thrown out.... which was pretty late tonight..lol

My dad sat for my children (its his first time) bless... ive come home to a spotless house and kids all sound asleep happy so im happy, i should have never doubted he could handle my lot as after all, he brought me and my 3 sisters up and i was a real handful (dont tell my kids that) hes a big softie at heart but has made my night as we couldnt get a sitter, they must have been good as when he was about to leave he offered to sit next week and any night i need help.. its an enormous gift to me and the kids are so happy to have their grandad with them.. they made him tea all night....and my fellas got no excuse why he cant learn this and dance with me...

Anyway im straving need to raid the fridge and come down off the ceiling... im on a high tonight...

No comments: