Friday, February 22

Pursuit of Happyness


Its been another busy week, it only seems like 5 mins ago it was last Friday....

Ive been deep in thought the last 2 days, the kids have been pretty testing (well Brandon has) hes having a bad run at being dangerous again, so ive been sitting here every night til bed time, trying to help him with his reading and writing, i went to salsa classes Tuesday and came home to my worktops all been cut up, so he gave my dad cause for concern, im not sure what else i can try, but i will keep trying, the doctors wanted to medicate him as he has too much energy and wont sit down for longer than 20 seconds, but i looked at it that we've got through this far and it wasn't fair to him to take that option, we just have to put extra effort into him....and grow eyes up my bum..lol

Hes been grounded for this week as i know he doesnt like that, but i also want to work with him one to one, so the teachers helping and working with me and has sent home some really good books for us to work on, he doesnt like ordinary boring things to read (his words to his teacher) so im now reading 'The cut throat celts'... its rather interesting but im amused that the teacher sent it home... but its so far so good, hes enjoying reading about it (so am i) but i still cant get him to go to sleep....lol i wish i sometimes had the amount of energy he has ..
Today im working from home, no particular reason except i felt like it, ive worked every night except Tuesday and missed most of last night due to getting engrossed in a film 'The pursuit of happyness' with Will Smith, (no its not spelt wrong either) lol
If you want a film to make you appreciate what you have in life then its a must see... very thought provoking , not many people could understand what it feels like to not have food or the basics in life, i can ...i was there once and i really related to this film, it made me cry, but also made me determined not to moan and just keep trying......
I finished the night wonderfully by standing in the garden watching the night sky, did you all see the moon last night..... totally beautiful.. for once the weather gave us a clear night and sent me to bed smiling, my whole bedroom was lit up and i just layed there staring at the sky......

I had a lovely surprise after work as my sister Denise came round with Jade and lacey, its been ages since ive seen my sister and i just wanted to give her a huge hug.... Lacey is growing so much and is just like Jade, beautiful.......

Ive been talking to my fella about some things id like to try, im very restless this week and cant wait for spring to get here, ive bought tents and all the camping gear i could find so im buggering off for a few days to live in the woods or on a beach somewhere, it sounds mad (and cold) but its 'gotta be done'.........i want to sleep under the stars with my little fire , its on my wish list and is one of the many mad things i intend to do as soon as those flowers are in bloom....

Were getting so much better at salsa, i got spoilt this week and got all the male instructors as my partners ! hehe.... but it has really helped me, as all those turns i couldn't quite get have now all slotted into place..although i dont like it when they stroke my hands, i feel really embarrased...lol

Well the weeks flown by, my fella has finally finished his 2 new websites so i may just be able to find some normality and good conversation again, i came down to him on the sofa this morning, hes been working all night again (and missed the eclipse)....but i respect the fact thats heres a guy that never gives up on his pursuit of happyness either........lol

No comments: