Thursday, November 30

setting up

Today is setting up day ........

everyone is rushing around adding those last minute finishing touches ! which i should be doing..

it sounds really exciting and although im shattered im tempted to get on those trains ..


im missing a four poster bed and jacuzzi ! and the food i hear is excellent......mmm ...


not to mention those sexy acts ...pussycat dolls...mmmmm

im struggling at the moment from the lack of company ...

im on my own most of the time and although im still entertaining myself , i know where i want to be .....

do i throw caution to the wind and join the fun ? i know i would love the energy there and be buzzing ...............

or stay here and hope i can try to adjust my character for them next year.....

part of me knows i wont fit in , but isnt our beauty inside ? so why should i change and be someone im not ... for others .....


experience has taught me one thing... many people claim to be something they're not ...
and i dont want to be anything other ........ than who i am.........

my spirit should make up for what they think im lacking on the outside ...

and if its not good enough ....it is them who are a let down... im happy how i am ...

i know where i want to be, and my head is in that jacuzzi having wild sex all round that hotel room !

up to my neck with 'creative' people likewise , so its my kind of heaven ....

not to mention getting to meet many celebs, who i can talk in my bad english to ...lol

ive got a bag packed just in case ... may add a few bits to it ...

i need to be where my spirit is .... i want to start creating again ..... and this will inspire me ...


watch out for the woman looking lost .... she may be coming ..........she wont fit in ...

but she doesnt care !! ...........................


she'll be the one singing " dont cha !! " in that slashed top .........



No comments: