Monday, November 27

in a lather




Ive seen the adverts with all those women looking really excited in their showers so decided i wanted a try .........


i drove to tescos, rushing all up and down isles looking for it ......


I wanted some of those ohhhhhhs and aahhhhhs in my shower !


why should my fun stop ...after all ......


after soaping my self all down in a lather of soft bubbles, i was ready for it..


yes it was time to experience those infusions for myself !


i didn't read the instructions admittedly, as i was all in a lather and very slippery !!


all wet and fruity i was teased by the aroma, would it turn me into one of those women that came out of the shower smiling feeling totally satisfied .........


showers have left me frustrated, in the past........lol....the water either runs out or it gets so slippery and steamy in them you have to get out ..........


the pomegranate smell was gorgeous, fresh and totally tropical ..........


it did stir up quite a few images in my head ...............


but not enough to have me on that shower floor rolling around in a lather !!


I'm going back up for seconds tonight, i have another tempting fragrance to try ! passionfruit ...


i may even take both bottles in there with me and have a fruity threesome .........mmmmmmmm

No comments: