Tuesday, November 21

# priceless notes




I heard a track playing last night ,


it was one from dirty dancing, and i hadn't heard it for ages .....

it brought a huge smile to my face and made me think of someone ,

i had it in my head all night, it was still in my head this morning, when i woke up !

so i had to get it played today on a local request show, its caused such a giggle....

up i got off my chair and did my impression of it , minus Patrick Swayze !! god knows what it looked like through the windows.......
the girls were in stitches and crying with laughter,

and then emailed this DJ to tell him what i was doing ........... (thanks for that!)
i then proceeded to be emailed by most of the presenters all wanting a photograph,
which of course the girls found up on my computers without asking me ! ( thanks again for that ! )
in my moment of madness, i managed to bring a really good spirit to work today...
the DJ promised to play it again tom, as long as i send him another picture !!(which i am sure the girls will )
so not only have i managed to turn my office into chaos today I've done a good job on my local radio stations too...... its contagious......... lol
if i end up looking like a raving nutcase on their website you'll know why , and yes i am totally ..
at least i have a go !!! shame on the rest of you boring lot ......... i hope you do better tom..
i know there are some dirty dancers in my office, Ive been in on the conversations lol
the ceiling inspector ( oops ) and not forgetting my secretary....... (what can i say there)
and as now the office is girls only.... may there be many more mornings like today ...
i may be faxing a few photos to the radio station tomorrow myself girls !! esp if it makes the work as easy as it was today .....

as for the extra workload i had piled up, i sailed through it, and finished everything i started (yes i know I'm in trouble for saying that lol ) ..............

who ever says that music doesn't lift your spirit, needs therapy....
yes i definitely need therapy too......

its all his fault........and them hungry eyes ... lol

No comments: